The One-Book-At-A-Time Conversion Service
— Pat Holl, Publisher, "Galloping Gertrude"
Data Conversion Laboratory is proud to offer easy access to the same time-tested eBook production process that has made us the market leader since 1981. EPUB on Demand is an online submission portal that allows authors, publishers, and other users to benefit from the same powerful resources we dedicate to our large clients and organizations while streamlining the process. It's quick, accurate, and affordable. Supporting all popular eReader devices.
- Skip the hassle of phone inquiries and consultations
- Click "Get a Quote"
- Choose your format(s): EPUB, MOBI, & HTML5
- Receive a quote instantly
- Complete your transaction online
All eBooks Are Not Created Equal
EPUB On Demand allows authors, publishers, and other users who have simple or low-volume conversion projects to save time and money by skipping the hassle of phone inquiries and consultations. With this easy-to-use online service, users can upload files, choose which options best fit their needs, calculate pricing, and submit their order online from their own computer, on their own time.
All projects will undergo DCL's state-of-the-art conversion process, be reviewed through DCL's time-tested QC process, and delivered error-free, with 99.99% accuracy guaranteed.
Standard service includes:
- Choice of multiple formats
- Images captured as JPEG at 72DPI
- Tables captured as images
- Math captured as images
- Internal links tagged (ie: "See Figure 1" or "Refer to Chapter 8")
- Index tagged and linked
- Websites and email addresses tagged and linked
- Additional options including Fixed Layout available upon request
For a direct inquiry about this service, please contact (718) 357-8700 / email