Stop Repeating Yourself!
Data Conversion Laboratory is proud to introduce you to Harmonizer™ On Demand, our proprietary content redundancy solution. Harmonizer™ processes & analyzes 1000's of pages at a time to identify redundant content in document collections at multiple levels & improve the overall document quality.
See the benefits immediately!
- Reduce repository size by up to 70%
- Harmonize your text variations
- Standardize best practices
- Facilitate QA
- Identify errors
- Cut conversion and translation costs
- Maximize your ROI
Here's how it works!
- Upload your document files (XML and SGML currently supported) through our secure online portal
- For all other file formats (MS Word, HTML, Interleaf, Framemaker, etc.), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Harmonizer™ automated analysis begins
- Receive an email notification when your free sample report is ready for viewing
- Place your order online to receive your full report metrics including:
- Graphic results
- Specific identification of exact, close, and unique content
- Errors in the content noted
- Location of the variations and errors within your document set
Need more help?
Once the disparities are located, Harmonizer can update your files, insert effectivity & conditional information then produce files suitable for direct loading into a CMS or IETM. Harmonization is available as an optional service.
For a direct inquiry about this service, please contact (718) 357-8700 / email
Quote includes ~20% of total report for viewing, free of charge. Full report pricing: $500 processing fee which includes 6 MB of plain-text & $75 per MB for the remainder of the document set