Thank you for your interest in DCL.
We currently have the following two positions available. Come join our growing team!
Location: New York City area, USA
Territory: Focus on Financial Services
Role and Responsibilities
DCL has an immediate opening for an experienced Sales Director to drive the growth of our digital conversion services and solutions. The individual selected for this role will be responsible for winning new clients and increasing business opportunities with existing customers in an individual territory, reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer. Our services and solutions are setting new standards in advanced automated data and content conversion and enrichment. Specific responsibilities include
- Manage the sales process from introduction to delivery
- Develop and leverage existing relationships with key buyers
- Identify specific sales opportunities within new and existing accounts
- Collaborate with marketing to develop and refine target market collateral
- Deliver compelling customer presentations
- Meet and exceed all goals and business measurements
- Obtain new accounts and manage existing accounts
- Generate leads through cold calling, seminar presentations, meetings, trade shows and other lead generating activities
- Assist with the negotiation of successful contracts
- Work with partners to enhance sell through of products and services
- Complete all required activities such as forecast reports, pipeline, CRM, expense reports, and weekly status reports on time
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant sales and business experience
- Minimum 5 years of large enterprise solutions/SaaS or complex services sales experience
- Demonstrated track record selling exceeding sales quotas
- U.S. citizenship required due to customer contracts
- Experience in relationship building and management with C-level and senior executives in commercial and investment banking and related industries
- Business-level knowledge of structured markup, data transformation processes, and natural language processing/machine learning is preferred
- Knowledge of digital and mobile publishing and applications
- Driven, self-starting, independent, consultative sales professional
- Strong passion, high energy and enthusiasm for growth
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently
Location: New York City area, USA
DCL provides data and content transformation services and solutions. Using the latest innovations in artificial intelligence, including machine learning and natural language processing, DCL helps businesses organize and structure data and content for modern technologies and platforms. With expertise across many industries including publishing, life sciences, government, manufacturing, technology and professional organizations, DCL uses its advanced technology and U.S.-based project management teams to solve the most complex conversion challenges securely, accurately, and on time. Founded in 1981, DCL was named one of EContent's Top 100 Companies in the Digital Content Industry. Our services and solutions are setting new standards in advanced automated document conversion and enrichment.
Role and Responsibilities
DCL has an immediate opening for an experienced Lead Generation Specialist to drive the growth of our services and solutions. This person is responsible for lead generation and prospecting for new business across multiple verticals, reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer. The Lead Generation Specialist will act as a first contact with prospects and will be responsible for nurturing prospective leads until qualified project opportunities can be passed to a Sales Director to close the deal. Specific responsibilities include:
- Be the first point of contact by following up on incoming inquiries to the company about DCL in order to qualify the opportunity.
- Communicate with prospects after marketing events such as webinars and tradeshows to answer specific questions and drive new business.
- Use the contact database to set up appointments at specific events at which DCL will be attending, speaking, sponsoring and/or exhibiting.
- Contact potential leads through outbound calling and email activities to set phone appointments for sales teams.
- Maintain and update contact activities in sales database.
- Call and email companies around the world and engage with professionals about their business needs and initiatives.
- Identify the most appropriate decision maker is in the company (usually a director, VP or even C-Level) by speaking with multiple company representatives.
- Initiate a conversation with the decision maker to introduce DCL, educate the decision maker on what value DCL has to offer, and ask questions of the decision maker and their business.
- Coordinate a more detailed discussion / technical briefing of DCL for appropriately qualified opportunities.
- Develop call and email notes into a sales control letter.
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant inside sales / lead gen experience.
- Business-level knowledge of structured markup, data transformation processes, and natural language processing/machine learning is preferred.
- Experience in selling or marketing of technology solutions preferred.
- Outbound business-to-business phone marketing or sales experience a plus.
- Basic computer skills with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, CRM applications.
- Ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision makers and determine buying process.
- Ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive.
- Active listening skills and ability to learn quickly and think quickly.
- Driven, self-starting, independent, consultative sales professional.
- Strong passion, high energy, and enthusiasm for growth.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.